Customise your children' book cover with subtitle & cover
The content of your personalised children's book is very individual. So why not let it show on the cover? Make your present perfect by adding a personal subtitle or a photo on the cover.
You have the choice between two cover personalisation variants:
The name of the child appears in the subtitle and in the blurb on the back of the book.
- Photo & Caption
In addition to the personal caption and blurb, an individual photo of the child or the baby is placed on the cover.
Photo & Caption
Design your individual storybook to make it even more personal; place a photo of your child in a decorative frame on the cover.
Requirements for optimum print quality:
- The following file formats are suitable: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP.
- Resolution: The minimum is 150 dpi, while 250 dpi is ideal.
- RGB colour space, not CMYK
- Please do not send a photo with a camera-inserted date!
- For images that do not meet these requirements, we cannot ensure the best print quality.
How to send us your personal photo:
- After completing your order you will receive a link to upload your personal photo.Alternatively, you can send us your photo via e-mail after completing your order. Email to email@example.com and send your photo as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP. Don't forget to mention your order number.